Like close-fitting clothing, the watch case or strap is in direct contact with human skin. If the dirt is not cleaned, the cuffs of the clothes will be easily stained, and it is easy to cause skin itching and skin allergies. Therefore, it is necessary to keep it clean. When you take off the watch, gently wipe the watch body, strap and buckle with a soft cloth to prolong the life of the watch.
(1) When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hands is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. Wipe away sweat often with a soft cloth or put a plastic watch support on it to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the watch at will, so as to avoid dust entering the movement and affecting the normal operation of the watch.
(3) Do not put the watch in the wardrobe with mothballs to avoid the deterioration of the watch oil.
(4) Do not put the watch on the power amplifier, stereo or TV to avoid magnetization.
(5) Watches that are not worn for a long time should be wound regularly once a month, and watches with automatic movements should be gently swayed back and forth for a few minutes or worn on the wrist for a period of time to automatically wind up. So that the parts will not be in a static state for a long time to ensure the running performance of the watch machine.
(6) When an ordinary mechanical watch is damp, you can press dry cotton on the watch, and then bake it with a 40-watt light bulb for 5 minutes, and all the moisture inside and outside the watch can be evaporated.
If the quartz electronic watch is damp, take some small pieces of calcium chloride and wrap them with gauze; then open the cover of the electronic watch and put the wrapped calcium chloride and the electronic watch into an airtight plastic bag or glass Inside the bottle, sealed. Generally, the moisture can be removed in about 3 hours, so that the electronic watch returns to normal. The moisture absorption time can be appropriately extended for tables that are severely damp.
(7) When you receive a beloved watch, when you remove the outer packaging, be sure to keep the box used to protect the watch. These packaging boxes to protect the watch can give the watch the safest protection when it is not worn, and prevent the watch from being broken or bumped. Develop the habit of putting it in the box, which can greatly reduce the chance of damage to the watch.
(8) Usually, it is best not to wear the same watch every day. You should prepare several different watches to use alternately. In addition to enriching your personal style, you can also avoid dust and body dirt from concentrating on the same watch. For leather straps, care should be taken to avoid frequent wear and tear of the strap caused by daily use, so even if the surface is new, the watch will look very old.
(9) Wearing the watch on the wrist to sleep, if the watch is a luminous watch, it will bring adverse effects on the body. This is because the luminescent material coated on the pointer and dial of the luminous watch is mainly a mixture of radium and zinc sulfide. The radiation emitted by radium can excite the zinc sulfide crystal to emit light. Nine hours of radium radiation is harmful to the human body. Therefore, before going to bed, it is best to take off the luminous watch and put it on the table.
(10) Surface renovation. After the watch has been scratched with a lot of lines, you can put one or two drops of water on the watch first, and then squeeze a little toothpaste to rub, you can remove the scratches and make the watch as new.