Today will share with you the introduction of San Martin Vintage Seamaster Watch SN051. This is a reference to Omega’s Retro Seamaster 300. In 2017, Omega reproduced the 1957 classic Three Musketeers. When we followed suit in 2018, we made a Seamaster 300 style SN0011. The overall evaluation is not bad. . In the first half of 2021, Omega continued to upgrade the Seamaster 300, and after another wave of enthusiasm, it also upgraded, so it has the SN0051 style introduced today.
This is to add some of my own details and changes based on the overall reference. First, make a comparison with the Haima 300 style.
Similarities: the same as a whole;
Differences: 1. The material of the bezel, the seahorse chronograph ring is made of aluminum ring, and we are the ceramic ring;
2. The hand craftsmanship, the hippocampus hour and minute hand is the ridge effect, and what we do is the face effect. The second hand hippocampus is relatively shorter. At the half of the scale line, we made it slightly longer on the outermost side of the scale line. At the same time, the needle shaft of our second hand is pressed with a three-dimensional effect (more textured);
3. The logo and scale of the seahorse are printed in silver, and what we do is printed in gold.
Let’s compare San Martin Vintage Seamaster Watch SN051 with the SN0011 made by ourselves. As the saying goes, there is no harm if there is no comparison. This contrast gap is still very obvious, which also shows that our quality and production process are upgrading. First of all, let’s talk about the data. The previous SN0011 case diameter was 40mm, and the SN0051 case diameter was 39.5. Both the bezel diameters are 41mm. The longitudinal length of the SN0011 case is 47mm. The longitudinal length of the SN0051 case is 48mm. The overall data is not different. big.
Below we talk about the San Martin Vintage Seamaster Watch SN051 production process (mainly talk about the upgrade place):
1. The polishing process of the bezel, the diameter of the SN0051 is 1mm larger, the teeth on the side are deeper, the tooth pits are made at a 90° right angle, the inner side is sandblasted, and the outer side is polished. The lines are clear and unstoppable;
2. The proportion of the side, the "golden ratio" should not be said in the design. The case of the SN0051 side effect is thinner, the bottom cover is thicker, and the side teeth of the bezel are thinned. The effect is more harmonious;
3. Ear polishing process, big body straight sanding process, small bevel polishing, three-bead solid steel belt with ear surface effect, edge bead polishing, middle bead polishing process;
4. Buckle Our solid turtle back buckle is independently molded, with a hexagonal logo inlaid on the front and sanding on the side, and a small bevel polishing process for handover;
5. The texture of the surface is changed to a more delicate micro-fire pattern effect;
6. Hour and minute hands face-setting craftsmanship, three-dimensional hands.
Brand: San martin
Movement: Japan Time Module NH35 [Automatic mechanical movement]
Case material: 316L Stainless Steel
Caseback: Screw-in solid caseback
Bezel: 120 Clicks Unidirectional Chronograph Bezel,Ceramic Top Ring, 12 O'clock Luminous Markers
Glass: Bubble Convex Sapphire Crystal Glass,AR Coating
Dial Color: Sandwich Dial, Matte Black, Matte Blue + Printed 3D Time Scale
Hands: Hour & Minute Hands, Curved Cutting Process Hands, Second Hand 3D Hands Shaft, Luminous Coating
Luminous: Retro Luminous Effect SLN C3 Green Light, Hands and Markers
Crown: Screw-down Crown, With 3D “S” Logo
Case Back: Screw-down Case Back, Deep Press Pattern 3D Shark Logo
Strap: 3 Links 316L Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet
Clasp: Folding Clasp With Safety,With San Martin Hexagon Logo
Waterproof: 200 meters waterproof
Case diameter: 39.5mm( without crown)
Lug length: 48mm (upper lug to lower lug)
Case thickness: 13.5mm (including mirror)
Weight: about 177g